Customized Facial is a medical-grade facial that cleanses, detoxifies, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates. It is appropriate for all skin types. It replenishes vital nutrients including Antioxidants, Peptides and Hyaluronic Acid.
The Customized Facial combines a tailored serum and mask to target your specific skin concern, rebalances the skin’s PH, restores moisture levels and soothes the skin, delivering immediate results.
CUSTOMIZED FACIAL WORK?
Customized Facial features 8 steps process
1. Pore Softening Steam
2. Gentle Cleanse
3. Glycolic Acid Cleanse
4. Hydra Dermabrasion Removes Impurities
5. Customisable Mask choose from Hydrojelly Mask / Mummy Sculpting Mask / Argireline Powder Mask
6. Red or blue LED lights to help calm irritated skin
7. Recovery cream application,
8. Skin protection application that promotes elasticity and hydration.
Customisable Hydrojelly masks
The Hydrojelly Masks are a new generation peel off masks. Hydrojelly is infused with electrolytes and primary made from beneficial algae. The mask creates a vacuum like seal to push all the nutrients into the skin from previous steps of the treatments.
Mummy Sculpting Mask
Mummy Sculpting Mask is specially designed to create a V-shaped face, it has a good effect in shaping the face and tightening the skin, giving you a beautiful face contour. This mask is made of high-quality materials, comfortable and breathable, and can wrap your face in all directions like a mummy, bringing you all-round care. It can also smooth fine lines, promote blood circulation, activate cells, replenish placenta, and accelerate lymphatic drainage.
Argireline Contouring Powder Mask
The main ingredient in this mask is Argireline, a powerful anti-wrinkle hexapeptide. Argireline affects the nerve-to-muscle communication limiting the amount of expression wrinkles, stimulates collagen production, firms, and moistens skin. This mask can be used for all skin types. It is applied to the face and neck where wrinkles and fine lines are located.
What is Hydradermabrasion?
A Hydradermabrasion is a non-invasive skin treatment that uses patented technology to cleanse, extract, as well as hydrate skin. The result is younger-looking, glowing, healthier skin. The Hydradermabrasion treatment has become one of the most popular facial treatments today.
RISKS AND COMPLICATIONS
The possible side effects include without limitation:
- Temporary redness to the skin
- Grazing of the skin
- Irritation or swelling
- Intense tightness for several days
- Flaking or peeling which may last up to 7 days
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NOT consume alcoholic beverages (alcohol may thin the blood and increase the risk of bruising)
- Do NOT take anti-inflammatory/blood thinning medications, such as Aspirin, Vitamin E, Fish Oil, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve and other NSAIDS (can increase the risk of bruising and swelling after injections).
- Do NOT receive skin or laser treatment after injections for at least 10 days.
- Avoid ice and water (showers) on the treated area
- Keep cool
- Keep hydrated, increase water intake to 8 glasses per day
- Do NOT receive any skin/laser/injectable treatments for at least 14 days
- Do NOT consuming alcohol or salts to avoid excess swelling.
- Do NOT perform activities involving straining, heavy lifting, or vigorous exercise for 24 hours
- Isotretinoin within the last 6 months (e.g. Roaccutane, Oratane)
- Cosmeceutical retinol within the last 3 days (in the treatment area)
- Topical Prescription retinol within the last 2 weeks (in the treatment area)
- Sensitive to Aspirin
- Eczema or Psoriasis or active lesions (in the treatment area)
- Depilatory cream within the last week (in the treatment area)
- Laser or IPL hair reduction, waxing within the last 1 – 2 weeks (in the treatment area)
- Pregnant, breast-feeding, IVF treatment or trying to conceive
- Fungal Dermatitis
- Cold sore on the area to be treated
- Chemical or Radiation therapy